Sunday, June 03, 2007

Irwin & ferry are my students too


Hari ke-2
Originally uploaded by I NYOMAN RUDI K.
as a human, specially a men, I always give more attention to girl students :) (sorry Jennipeg in Chilie) Now I'll try to give comment for both of my boy students, look at the picture.
firstly I would say thanks to them.They showed their best performance for help me in my workshop as assistance. I can't imagine if I do with my self only.
Irwin is a clever student and have big talent for becoming a perfect guy, but he still need more quiet when facing problem. How ever, Ferry is the coolest student that I have. Ferry is a student with big talent too, but as long as study with me, he never give a question or suggestion to solve a problem.
Ok pals, I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a good person, please!!